Monday, 27 April 2015

Natural beauty hair

I was really looking forward to creating this particular style because I thought it would be really helpful for further fashion shoots.

  • Begin by brushing the hair through until smooth.
  • Then using a water spray apply water to the whole head until the hair is damp, it is helpful to touch the hair and work the water into all of the hair.
  • It is a good idea to add salt water serum or mouse to the hair to give it a gritty, rougher look to the hair.
  • Then using a hairdryer with a diffuser attached to the nozzle you place the hair into the diffuser on a medium heat (being careful not burn the model).
  • You can also use your hand to scrunch up the hair to give it a similar effect.
  • Once it is done you can leave it to fall to give it a natural beach look.
  • You can also mess around with shapes and styles, for example I tried a high messy ponytail with strands falling down. Or a loose weave.
I really enjoyed the experimentation with the hair once it was in the the beach wave. It also gave me a lot of ideas on how I can create an interesting shoot for my brand.













No comments:

Post a Comment