- I began by brushing the hair through with a paddle brush.
- I then wet the hair slightly and blow dried the hair straight. I also used the straightening tongs to just smooth out any kinks and to give it a better finish.
- Using a comb, work the hair into a high ponytail that sits at the back of the hair. If it isn't perfect straight away then give it a few tries until you are happy with it.
- If there is any loose or baby hair then apply mouse or hairspray to a comb and just comb it into the hair.
- For creating the slick look you need to section the top of the hair off and clip it out of the way. Then with each side of the hair, pull it across and pin it neatly.
- Remembering to use a fixer to keep the hairs in place.
- Returning to the top section of the hair, gently backcomb the underneath of it and then lay it back onto the head.
- Apply a little hairspray onto the hair to help it stay in place.
Monday, 27 April 2015
Classic shapes and Silhouettes
This was the last of the styles that we learnt over the course of the term. And it was a look I had never tried before and wanted to know the secret behind it. I have always had trouble with creating perfect hair as I get really frustrated when a style I am creating isn't going well. Creating a smooth ponytail and a slick silhouette really helped me fine tune my patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment